Summer Activity Camps
God has blessed us all with special gifts and talents. We each have interests that make us unique. Lutheran High Activity Camps are designed to help students grow in their areas of interest or talent. But it is more than that!
Lutheran High Activity Camps also . . .
- Give opportunities for students to meet new people and form great relationships.
- Challenge students to spend their time in a productive way
- Build Students in their faith as devotions, prayer and more are built into the camp schedules.
- Surround students with coaches and teachers who are experts in their fields and serious about living their faith.
- Introduce younger students to older Christian students who have been where they are and can mentor them as they grow.
How do I register for camps?
You may use the links below to find information about each camp and a link to an online registration form. You may also print out the Summer Activity Camp Flyer and return it to the office with payment to register.
Payment can be made either ahead of time in the school office, or on the first day of camp.
How can I get more information?
You may use the links below to find out more information about each of the camps. You may also contact the Lutheran High School office at 618-656-0043 and we will be happy to answer your questions or send you more information.
Get $5 off by signing up for Summer Camps by May 16!
|Baseball Camp||Boys Basketball||Girls Basketball||Golf Camp|
|Girls Soccer||Boys Volleyball||Girls Volleyball||Wrestling Camp|
- Unless otherwise noted, grades are listed for students entering those grades for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Space in some camps is limited and enrollment will be on a first-registered, first-accepted basis.
- Checks are payable to MELHS.